– Cohiba Gran Reserva …fabulous cigars and I must be replying to 100 emails a day asking when will they be available ? Well I am sorry to tell you that we don’t expect them till October this year. I will of course email all clients who have expressed an interest as soon as we have a firm release date. Only 5000 numbered boxes containing 15 cigars each will ever be made. All the tobaccos in the Gran reserva are aged a minimum of 5 years.
– The new Montecristo Open cigars ( Junior/Master/Regata/Eagle) are expected in May with tubed versions to follow in November
– The wonderful new Trinidad robusto T are expected in June with tubed version planned for December
– 2009 Limited editions include Romeo Y Julieta Dukes,H Upmann Magnum 48 and Bolivar Petit Belicosos
– 2009 UK regional editions are Juan Lopez seleccion Suprema in boxes of 10 ( 3/4/3) expected in the Autumn and El Rey Del Mundo Choix de L’Epoque in dress boxes of 25 expected in June
More details of course on our regular enewsletter
Peaceful puffing and best wishes from sunny London