We have all been waiting for the warmer weather and sunshine. Not that you need a certain time of year to drink a certain cocktail, but we all have those cocktails that just work with springtime. So, I thought I would put together some of my favourite cocktails that will be in heavy rotation coming into better weather!
- 50ml (2oz) – The Botanist Gin
- 25ml (1oz) – Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 15ml (0.5oz) – Elderflower cordial
- 85ml (3oz) – Tonic water
- Sprig of thyme to garnish
- Grapefruit wheel to garnish
- Mix the gin, grapefruit and elderflower cordial in a mixing glass.
- Pour into an ice-filled highball and top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme and a grapefruit wheel.