C.Gars Cuban Cigars

This site contains Cuban Cigar images

Cookies help us deliver the best experience on our website. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with the C.Gars Privacy Policy

Five Scotch Whiskies businessmen are drinking right now

Liam Hetherington


What is the whisky you turn to when you're celebrating success, having a bad day or just dealing with one of those really tricky customers?

You could crack open a cold beer, but whisky is the only choice if you want to create that all-important air of trustworthy sophistication. It needs to tell the person that you know what you're talking about and you're someone they can trust.

The sheer volume of brands on offer is incredible, these may seem overwhelming but not to worry you will find the whisky for you. There is a blend which is perfect for everyone, whether it's impressing your friends, clinching a deal or celebrating a deal we can find a whisky for you.

Benromach 10 Year old

Benromach 10 years old is hand-crafted at Speyside's smallest working distillery using the finest Scottish malted barley and the purest spring water from the nearby Romach hills. matured in the finest, hand selected Sherry & Bourbon casks, Benromach 10 years old is returned to sweet Oloroso sherry casks for a final marrying period.

- San Francisco World Spirits Challenge Double Gold Award Winner
- The Scotch Whisky Masters Gold Award Winner
- 95 Points - Extraordinary Reccomendation in the Ultimate Spirits Challange 2016
- Gold Award Winner for the Scotch Whisky Masters
- Awarded Gold in the 2016 World Whiskies Awards
- Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold Award Winner.
Benromach 10 Year Old

Bunnahabhain Ceobanach Single Malt Scotch Whisky Bunnahabain Ceobanach Single Malt Scotch Whisky

This really hits the spot. Maritime notes of sea breeze are joined by warming spices, creamy citrus and peppery touches on the mid-palate, which then follows onto the finish. Really smoky up until the end. A very enjoyable whisky.

For the Ceobanach (pronounced 'kyaw-bin-och'), Bunnahabhain have taken inspiration from the days when the distillery used to produce heavily peated spirit.Meaning 'Smoky mist' in Scots Gaelic, Ceobanach most definitely packs a rich, smoky profile that classic Islay whisky fans will want to pay attention to.

Springbank 12 year old cask strength single malt Scotch Whisky

A Bold and beautifully rounded whisky with more vanilla alongside pepper notes, stewed apples, pear drops, orange marmalade and tropical fruits. It has that classic Speyside long finish which also reveals notes of liquorice and salted Caramel.

With 70% of the whisky being matured in Sherry casks and the remaining 30% drawn from bourbon casks, Springbank is normally lightly peated, quite distinctive and is already is a favourite amongst Campbeltown whisky fans.
Springbank 12 Year Old Cask Strength 2017
Craigellachie 1997 Connoisseurs Choice Single Malt Craigellachie 1997 Connoisseurs Choice Single Malt Scotch Whisky

A lovely light and fruity Single Malt with hints of lemon and kiwi, all in all a nice well-balanced dram! A chilli spice initially on the palate, raspberries and dark chocolate flavours develop with a lingering hint of tobacco.

This 1997 vintage Craigellachie Single Malt Scotch Whisky which was matured in refill American hogshead and refill bourbon barrels until 2014, when it was bottled at an ABV of 46%.

Edradour 15 Year old 'Fairy Flag' Whisky

An amazingly aged whisky. Perfect for impressing any client. It is slightly dry and fruity with a good helping spice which comes alive with ginger, nutmeg and cooked banana, coconut and red grapes. Rich with a Christmas cake-y dram with touches of sherry soaked raisins dusted with delicious dark chocolate servings. Best enjoyed unadulterated.

A 15 year old, special bottling of single malt scotch whisky from the Edradour distillery in the Highlands released in honour of an upcoming Scottish film, 'Fairy Flag.'It was matured for 8 years in ex-Bourbon casks, then transferred to Oloroso Sherry casks for another 7 years of maturation.
Edradour 15 Year old ‘Fairy Flag’ Whisky