Benromach 10 years old is hand-crafted at Speyside's smallest working distillery using the finest Scottish malted barley and the purest spring water from the nearby Romach hills. matured in the finest, hand selected Sherry & Bourbon casks, Benromach 10 years old is returned to sweet Oloroso sherry casks for a final marrying period.
- San Francisco World Spirits Challenge Double Gold Award Winner
- The Scotch Whisky Masters Gold Award Winner
- 95 Points - Extraordinary Reccomendation in the Ultimate Spirits Challange 2016
- Gold Award Winner for the Scotch Whisky Masters
- Awarded Gold in the 2016 World Whiskies Awards
- Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold Award Winner.
AROMA WITHOUT WATER:
Rich sherry with fruit & nut chocolate, delicate spice, green apples, malty biscuit and a touch of light peat smoke. TASTE WITHOUT WATER:
Juicy raspberries and brambles, sherry, creamy malt and a light peat.
AROMA WITH WATER:
It’s a wee bit nutty with a touch of charred oak and malt, and there’s also some fancy pineapple and kiwi. TASTE WITH WATER:
Savour the succulent mouth coating and taste the toasted malt, delicate peat smoke and lingering sweet sherry
matured in hand selected oak casks. For a relatively small still using peat, the experience is an unexpected and delicately light one.
- Jim Murray Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2016 The World's Leading Whisky Guide
So far this has been the best “bang for buck” whisky for me. It is so smooth with a mellow taste and an afterglow that warms you from the inside out. It really leaves you wanting more – The magic of Independent distilleries! I can totally understand why this whisky is in the Gold category of the World Whisky Awards.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)
Result Pages: 1
Order Online or by Phone: 07000 088 088
Orders placed by 2pm are despatched the same day
Next Working Day Delivery Available at the checkout for orders placed by 2pm (excludes selected products that may require special delivery arrangements as per product notes)